1. TermsBy accessing the website at www.logoforge.co, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Detailed description of goods and/or servicesLogo Forge is a business in the logo design industry that provides customers with the ability to design and purchase their own custom logo using online vector design software.
3. Delivery policyLogo Forge deals exclusively with digital content (Logos) and does not ship/courier products of any kind. Upon successful payment, the client will be emailed their Logo in both PNG and SVG format. The client also has lifetime access to login and download their logo from the website (There is no limit to how many times a customer can re-download their purchased logo).
4. Return and Refunds policyThe provision of goods and services by Logo Forge is subject to availability. Logo Forge does not accept the return or refund of any digital content (Logos) sold on its website. If, however, the logo is deemed to be defective, then a full refund will be applicable.
Defective can be defined as:
- Pixelation of SVG vectors
- Incorrect colour outputs
- Damaged or corrupted files
- Broken font
- Lack of transparency on Logo background etc.
All Logos purchased from Logo Forge are guaranteed against any defect for the lifetime of the product. If this product is determined to be defective it will be refunded as described above. This lifetime guarantee excludes "wear and tear" of the Logo files caused by regular editing, overwriting and resizing through software of any kind by the customer. The customer has lifetime access to re-download a new and high quality version of their purchased Logo should this occur.
5. Use LicenseWebsite
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Logo Forge's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Logo Forge's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
By using our services and purchasing a Logo, users are purchasing a non-exclusive license to use the clipart, symbols, shapes and font materials in our service. Logo Forge will retain the copyright and all associated rights to the original clipart, symbols, shapes and font used in the Logo. The license will allow users to use and display their logo in any manner they wish.
You are free to use your Logo:
- For both personal and commercial projects and to modify it.
- Use your logo an unlimited amount of time across all and any forms of media (both commercially and personally).
- Modfiy and create derivative works of your logo.
- Sub-license and resell.
- Include it in any online or offline database.
7. Payment options acceptedPayment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards as well as any payment option available via PayPal.
8. Card acquiring and securityCard transactions will be acquired for Logo Forge via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
9. Customer details separate from card detailsCustomer details will be stored by Logo Forge separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site or PayPal. For more detail on DPO PayGate and PayPal refer to www.paygate.co.za and www.paypal.com.
10. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currencyThe merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
11. ResponsibilityLogo Forge takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
12. Country of domicileThis website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Logo Forge chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
13. VariationLogo Forge may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
Last edited: 06/12/2020
14. Company informationLogo Forge
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
For more information about Logo Forge company details, please email your request here.